Registration has ended.
If you've never been to the Brooklyn Tabernacle Tuesday Night Prayer Meeting, it's worth making the trip. Here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Depart: 8 a.m. from FFC
- Transportation: We will rent a passenger van if we get more than six men to sign up. Otherwise we will car pool in an SUV.
- Activities / Meals: The plan is to arrive in NYC around 12 noon, have lunch, and spend the afternoon sight seeing in Manhattan. We plan to use the subway to move between landmarks and expect to do a considerable amount of walking around Manhattan. We will have dinner in Brooklyn around 5 p.m. so that we can be at the Brooklyn Tabernacle by 6 p.m.
- Prayer Service: The Prayer Service starts at 6:30 p.m. We will arrive early enough to spend time in prayer prior to the service.
- Return to FFC: Depart Brooklyn as soon as the prayer service ends. We expect to arrive back at FFC between 12 and 1 a.m.